Dear all Final-Year Students of BSc in Public Health and BSc in Community Health Practice,
We are excited to announce that JC School of Public Health and Primary Care will organize a Graduation Photo Day on 3 April 2023 (Monday) to celebrate your upcoming graduation. We would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join this special event!
Date: 3 April 2023 (Monday)
Time: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Venue: Shaw Auditorium, 1/F, School of Public Health Building, Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin
Registration will start at 5:00 pm. We kindly request all graduating students to arrive at Shaw Auditorium and wear their gowns by 5:15 pm.
To register for the event:
• Please visit this LINK by 17 March 2023 (Friday) to indicate your availability.
• To ensure the safety of everyone, no guests will be allowed to join.
Gown and Transportation Arrangements:
• All graduating students should arrange their own gown rental with the College or University’s gown supplier.
• Some graduating students might have classes or activities at CU Campus in the afternoon of the same day. Depending on your needs, a shuttle bus or other transportation may be arranged to facilitate the logistics. Please indicate your preference on the registration form.
Bad Weather Contingency:
• In case the Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Typhoon Signal No. 8 (or above) is in force at 12:00 noon on 3 April 2023, the event will be postponed/cancelled. An email notification will be sent to registrants about the final arrangements.
We would like to invite all professors and teachers from our school to join the Graduation Photo Day. Let’s celebrate this meaningful moment together!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Miss Jess Tam at 2252 8426 (Tel). Thank you!
We hope to see you there!
B.Sc. in Community Health Practice/ B.Sc. in Gerontology/ B.Sc. in Public Health
JC School of Public Health and Primary Care
Faculty of Medicine
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2252 8426 Fax: (852) 2145 7489